He also sported his new argyle sock hat on his trip out of the box this morning. It's the coolest thing in preemie wear.
He continues to do well. His feeds are getting increased 1ML every 6 hours now, so he should be gaining weight soon! He is still just a few grams shy of 2lbs. Not much else to report today, which is a good thing at this point. He's just hanging in his crib, breathing, eating, pooping and growing.
Love, Donna, Soren & Jack
5 comments:
He's soooo..cute!!!!
It's such a shame that you can't even trust the baby in the next box.. isn't it?
Keep eating, Baby Jack!
I dig the Argyle knit cap! He looks like a Scottish longshoreman.
Isn't he precious? That's my grandson! I love his little furry back and arms. God Bless your family! Keep up the good work, Jack!
He's so sweet looking. I love the sock idea, you should start marketing those.
Take care, and know that we're all thinking of you back home. Can't wait to see Jack when you get home and he's strong enough.
I really appreciate you updating Jack's blog. The new hat is tres chic. He is destined to be a trend setter.
I'm sure he prefers that hat over the gansta shower cap he was sporting when he was just a baby.
Post a Comment