Ooops..I forgot to say.. that I love that outfit on Jackson. It was so sweet of him to dress up for the occassion. I love the way too, that he was looking at Grace in second photo.
And OH MY GOSH.. Laura certainly couldn't deny that baby! It looks just like her!! Doesn't it?
I am just absolutely speechless! How blessed am I? Thank you to Laura and Donna for taking these priceless pictures. What fun! Wish that I had felt better and could have been there with you. Thank you God for these beautiful children. Let the fun begin!
6 comments:
THIS IS AWESOME! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! TOO COOL! LET THE FUN BEGIN!
Prayers, love and kisses to all.
Love, Aunt Marilyn and Uncle John
Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it!! Gramma and Grandpa Glynn must be over the moon!!
They are so adorable together. The pictures are wonderful!
Won't it be fun to see them with the twins as well? A whole pile of babies!!
May God continue to bless all of you!
Love,
Aunt Corry
Ooops..I forgot to say.. that I love that outfit on Jackson. It was so sweet of him to dress up for the occassion.
I love the way too, that he was looking at Grace in second photo.
And OH MY GOSH.. Laura certainly couldn't deny that baby! It looks just like her!! Doesn't it?
Hugs,
me
I am just absolutely speechless! How blessed am I? Thank you to Laura and Donna for taking these priceless pictures. What fun! Wish that I had felt better and could have been there with you. Thank you God for these beautiful children. Let the fun begin!
I love them so much it hurts my face off.
- ujpg
I'm REALLY bummed that I'm not there to have a baby in each hand. These pictures are GREAT!!
Love to all . . .
(your favorite) Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment