Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy March!

This weekend Laura, Grace, Jack and I went to visit our cousin Julie and her kids. It was a kid circus and everyone had a good time. Of course, I didn't have the camera to capture the cuteness of Julie's little Molly dancing for Jack, or the group picture that really should have been taken. Oh well, can't get them all.

We discovered yesterday that Jack really enjoys being pants-less. He grabs his feet and rolls around and really gets a burst of energy. Who knew we were stifiling his development by making him wear pants all this time? His preference has been noted.

Here's no-pants Jack and a picture we took of ourselves last night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jack, you are SO loved! Thank you for coming over on Saturday and bringing your side-kick, Grace. Isn't she a dimpled honey-bun? I loved watching you roll from your tummy to your back, over and over again. You will be crawling all over the place before you know it! Please wear gray sox and gray pants so you match Grandma's dust bunnies! Tee-hee-hee!

Corry said...

What a cutie! How could you not bring the camera??.. You're forgiven of course.

Regarding the pants?.. Who doesn't like to go without pants?? Can I get an Amen???

Love the picture of you and your Mom. Look at how rosey your cheeks are. What happened sweetie.. did your Mom have your face hanging out the window on your ride home?

Now, Donna.. I love that sort of thing, but it's just too much for a baby's cheeks.

Have a great week, you cutie patootie!!!

Hope to see you at Grandma's soon!
Love,
Aunt Corry

John P. Glynn said...

AMEN!

- ujpg

linda said...

Hi Jack,
Amen!!!!!!!
I just checked out the shutterfly 8 month pictures. What a rolly polly you have become -I love your chubby little legs- glad you let the parents know how important it is to show off those knees and shins now, before they become banged annd bruised in your efforts to stand, walk and run.
And that time will be here sooner that you'd think- You are already rolling about at gmg's house and you are such a fast learner.
Spring is right around the corner and with it comes your visit.
Gannon will be so excited to see you in person and not on my frig.
Sweet dreams
love
grammie

linda said...

Hi Jack,
Amen!!!!!!!
I just checked out the shutterfly 8 month pictures. What a rolly polly you have become -I love your chubby little legs- glad you let the parents know how important it is to show off those knees and shins now, before they become banged annd bruised in your efforts to stand, walk and run.
And that time will be here sooner that you'd think- You are already rolling about at gmg's house and you are such a fast learner.
Spring is right around the corner and with it comes your visit.
Gannon will be so excited to see you in person and not on my frig.
Sweet dreams
love
grammie

Favorite Aunt Nancy & Uncle Kevin said...

I'm with Aunt Corry. No pants makes you feel free . . . hey wait, this is a family blog. Forget that last comment.
Thanks for the update. Take care and happy Spring!!
Love,
(your favorite) Aunt Nancy

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter