Top o'the Mornin to Ya, my Wee Irish Lad. Your Great Grandpas, John Patrick Sullivan (born on St. Patricks Day, back in 1924)and Francis Peter Glynn born 12-15-15 would be mighty proud of your wearin of the Green! A mighty handsome lad, you are. When I see your smiling Irish Eyes. . . I can hear the Angels Sing! Love, Hugs and Shamrock Kisses, Love Grandma Glynn GG
Unfortunately, Aunt Corry believes in a lot of things. To that I say, "I believe I'll have another drink!!" Your blog makes me smile and I have to go to it every time I have a chance. I'm sorry I'll miss you on Easter. I hear that Jack wants to see his Grandma and Grandpa in the big apple. How wonderful is that?? Take care. Please give Jack a big kiss from his favorite Aunt Nancy.
4 comments:
Top o'the Mornin to Ya, my Wee Irish Lad. Your Great Grandpas, John Patrick Sullivan (born on St. Patricks Day, back in 1924)and Francis Peter Glynn born 12-15-15 would be mighty proud of your wearin of the Green! A mighty handsome lad, you are. When I see your smiling Irish Eyes. . . I can hear the Angels Sing!
Love, Hugs and Shamrock Kisses, Love Grandma Glynn GG
O'dorable. I love the idea that he's tipping his cap to the faithful blog readers even if, in reality, he's trying to take it off.
- ujpg
He adorable for sure! What grand pictures. He sure is a handsome guy. I believe he is tippin' his hat to us blog readers, I don't care what UJP says.
Happy St.Patrick's Day!
Love,
Aunt Corry
Unfortunately, Aunt Corry believes in a lot of things. To that I say, "I believe I'll have another drink!!"
Your blog makes me smile and I have to go to it every time I have a chance.
I'm sorry I'll miss you on Easter. I hear that Jack wants to see his Grandma and Grandpa in the big apple. How wonderful is that??
Take care. Please give Jack a big kiss from his favorite Aunt Nancy.
Post a Comment