Sunday, April 20, 2008

Signs of spring

Sitting in the grass for the first time



















Samuel L. Jackson..ha ha ha

















Watching the Cubs game with Daddy...

3 comments:

linda said...

Hi Jack,
I checked the blog for 2 weeks and Your cracked-up video kept appearing. I though your mom and dad were so busy they didn,t have time ---I was so disappointed. But I played your video and went back and visited your past so many times. Then a few days ago I noticed something on the top of the screen "blog search" and low and behold I found a picture of you and cousin Grace in a 2 seater swing and I was thrilled- but didnt have time to write because I had to do my taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which was pretty easy on the turbo tax Uncle Ezra gave me. However-the IRS didnt accept it because my social security and my birthdate didnt match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I remember my mother telling me how she went to the hospital on Xmas eve and I was born 3:29 am Xmas day but somehow social security thinks I was born on the 24th. Well thats a problem I'll have to fix later--- for now IRS will be right. I am a xmas eve baby and a day older until I get my refund and stimulous package--- then I will have to go to the social security office with all my certificates to try to prove who I really am!!
Spring has arrived in Hurley I spent several hours transplanting some of my Bloomington plants today
and I see you had your first sit down on the grass. It was grass that gave your dad the push to walk unassisted when he was 13 months. He walked around his crib and from one object to another holding on- but when he was left in his little shorts on the grass at GG's and his bare knees touched the grass to crawl - he quickly moved to his feet and walked to grammie. He was so proud of his accomplishment he forgot all about the strange prickly green stuff.
I have enjoyed all your pictures and am so glad your are having a wonderful spring.
Thank you for the fun we had on your visit- I thought I was bad trying to teach you to stick out your tongue- which you did quite well--- but the noises with the food beat that-- I must have watched it 20 times and I laughed till I cried. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
Happy earth day
Sweet dreams
love
Grammie

Peggy said...

Welcome back Grammie! This Grandma misses you. I am glad to hear that all is well with you and I enjoyed the pictures of Jack's visit to NY at Easter. I especially loved the picture of Jack and Great-Grandma Rudy! Wasn't that precious! Please give my love to all. Thank you Donna for giving us this vehicle for the two Grandma's to keep in touch. Kisses and Hugs GG

John P. Glynn said...

LOVE the Samuel L. Jackson caption.

"Which burping cloth is mine? It's the one that says 'Bad M_____ F_____'!"

- ujpg

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter