Jack is getting very close to crawling. Unfortunately, he probably fell on his face (into the pillows) shortly after this picture was taken, but here he is in position..
We discovered he likes to practice his skills in private. He was put down for a nap yesterday at Laura's and we watched him on the video monitor (GREAT invention) for about 10 minutes as he got up on all fours, rocked back and forth, and almost got himself into a sitting position. He eventually wore himself out and went to sleep.
The question, "Where's the teeth?" has also been answered. Although they are not very visible yet, his two bottom teeth have broken through and he's a good little biter if you dare take a feel. Poor buddy had a few rough teething days in the past few weeks, but overall he's taking it like a champ.
Happy belated 30th birthday to Soren--the BEST husband and father! He spent his big b-day on a well deserved trip to Las Vegas with his brother, Ezra. They had a great time and I'm so glad he made the trip (and didn't lose Jack's potential college fund in the process)!
While Soren was gone, Jack and I spent the night and Grandma's and Laura's so Jack had a keeper while I worked. THANK YOU, Jacksitters! Here are a few pictures from their pajama party. 
They are really cute together and like to "share" toys and pacifiers. The video isn't as action packed as I hoped, but I was inspired to take it after Jack grabbed the pacifier from Grace's mouth a few times:
No comments:
Post a Comment