Jack's birthday weekend was great. We attended my grandma's, Jack's "Supergrandma's", 90th birthday on Saturday. His Godmother, Julie, made him an incredible cake. Here he is his with his own little bear cake that was on top (a bear..made of cake...done from scratch).
Sunday, we celebrated my Great Aunt Eileen's 70th birthday, and Jack got in on that as well. He got to enjoy three birthday celebrations and saw much of his extended family. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts!
Grammie Culver sent him this rocking horse, on which he will have lots of exciting adventures. Thank you, Grammie!
I hoped to have this ready to post on his birthday, but I didn't get to it. Thank you so much to all of you who were there from the beginning with love and support, and who follow our blog and enjoy Jackson with us!
5 comments:
I can hear Mom crying now.
Your picture montage puts my blog to shame.
Congratulations on a productive first year JT!
Oh my Gosh! You are so right. I am sure I missed much of it because the tears kept getting in the way. I am still crying and will have that tune and pictures going thru my head all day at work and will have to RUSH home to see it again. That was FANTASTIC! Absolutely beautiful. God Bless your Family! Kisses and Hugs to all! Love Nana
Hi Jack,
I cant see too well after seeing the 1St year video-- but my tears are tears of joy and pride in your growth and the love that surrounds you.I am very blessed that your dad and mom love each other, and you so very much, that you have blossomed into a perfect one year old.
All my grandchildren are so wonderful. My children and their wives have done a fantastic job.
I hope that even though you are spread out a bit you can keep in touch with your cousins. Now see how silly grammas are! We love all our little miracles and feel so blessed.
Sweet dreams
Love
Grammie
Oh.. Donna, and Soren.. that was absolutely FABULOUS!!!
What a perfect summation of Jackson's first year. You know.. you wake up every day.. and there's this wonderful baby there waiting for you and you scoop him up and go on with your day, but when you see the pictures of him when he was first born??, so many worries and so many hurdles to overcome.. it really puts things into perspective.
We are incredibly blessed.
Again.. an incredible job with your first year.
And an outstanding job with the blog!
Love you guys!
Aunt Corry
Thanks a lot! I hope my computer is still under warranty, because it's flooded with tears.
What a beautiful video!!! It really makes you stop and remember what Jack has had to overcome and how much he has accomplished - thanks to his wonderful parents.
What a year!!
Post a Comment