Thursday, April 9, 2009

A well deserved promotion



As many of you already know, Jackson will be promoted to Big Brother in the fall! We are excitedly anticipating Baby Culver #2 (a.k.a. "Boo"), due on Halloween. I had a 12 week ultrasound today and saw a very active, waving baby!

Jack was being particularly silly tonight and hard to catch. I had visions of him sitting sweetly in a chair, proudly displaying his new shirt. We had to chase him, catch him, wipe the drool and crawl under the table to get the few pictures we did. Bring on #2!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures and the new backround. Can't wait to meet Boo!

Corry said...

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news, and we cannot wait.

We did the same thing with a map..only it was you Donna that we used when we pointed to Indiana, and John Patrick was in Ohio.
I love to hear him say Chicago! How adorable.

Love you guys!

Peggy said...

I am SO EXCITED! Great shirt, darling pictures, handsome BIG Brother, gorgeous Baby Boo! Awsome parents! Elated Grandparents! YEAH!

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter