Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Big Day

Jackson got his first official haircut tonight! He did an excellent job. They didn't have too much to cut, but he was getting a little scraggly and looks like a new man.



Here he is strutting down the street with his new haircut and a lollipop. Such a big boy.



AND...this handsome boy has an announcement to make about his new sibling...


We are VERY excited to announce that Boo is a GIRL!! We had an ultrasound this morning. She was doing a headstand most of the time, but we were able to see clearly that SHE IS A GIRL!! In addition to being a girl, all looks good. She is measuring at 16.5 weeks, moving the official due date up to 10/24

Boo on her head -


Butt, girly parts and feet

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh my gosh! We are so VERY excited about the baby SISTER!!! WOW! Imagine that. Jack is going to make a wonderful big brother; and a handsome one at that! Love the haircut! We are so blessed!God Bless the Culver FAMILY! Love, Hugs and Kisses NANA

Julia said...

A pretty pretty girl to make a perfect pair! I cannot wait! Sweet little baby Girl Culver. I LOVE her so much! I totally wanna hold her. I miss it. Holding sweet little someones...

Laura said...

So cute to have Jack do the announcement! Gracie is so excited that the gender pool will once again be equal. Congrats!!! Let the girl shopping begin.

Corry said...

Loved his announcement.. and his haircut. He is so handsome!! I'm so excited for all of you. Wow.. just think, you and Laura were lucky enough to get one of each! It couldn't be more perfect!

We can't wait!
Love you guys!

Sheila said...

Congratulations! Laura beat me to it: Bring on the girls clothes shopping!

John P. Glynn said...

I wonder where he picked up on being such a strikingly handsome big brother to little sisters.

- jpg

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter