This is what I look like with a full term baby! I'll be 37 weeks on Friday. Boo measured 5lbs 13oz at the ultrasound this morning and everything looks great. My blood pressure continues to be fine and I'm not retaining water at all. Unfortuntely, the position she was in didn't allow for any good pics of her, but we'll see her cute little face soon. We will meet her in 20 days if she doesn't decide to arrive on her own before then! It would be great if I went into labor on my own to avoid the c-section...but that might be getting a little greedy.
Another big sigh of relief this week was the completion of all hoops and paperwork for the new house/sale of condo. We are now just waiting until the closings. We also purchased Jackson's "big boy" bed and bedding, as well as Boo's girly bedding this week. Jackson will get a new house, lose his crib, and gain a baby sister all in the same week...and then we'll start to tackle potty training. Stay tuned for the results of that experiment.
More cute pictures to share:
The big brother chillin' out with his morning cartoons. The Wiggles are the celebrities of the moment. We have a crazed little Wiggles addict.
The cousins, Jackson, Ben and Grace. I grabbed this one for Laura's Shutterfly site. Getting them to sit still (and Ben to stay up) was a challange. The half-smirks from Jack and Grace were as good as it got..and I'm surprised there was a picture where they were smirking in sync.
Another one of Jack golfing. Soren's friend was there with a more professional camera and captured a few really good shots. The tongue hanging out helps him focus:


4 comments:
hi jack
Your mom looks great with Boo on board.
Love the picture of you Ben, and Grace you are all so beautiful.
I am so happy everything is settling into place.
You are quite the little professional- Tiger Woods move over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet dreams
Love
grammie
Congratulations to you and Boo! You look so good for being this far along. Embrace the last few weeks of carefree eating. Have second dessert when you can stomach it and eat fast food on your every whim.
Donna, you look GREAT!!! Great pictures of Jack. Poor little fella won't know what hit him in a few weeks. Enjoy this alone time with him while you can.
Glad to hear all the paperwork is completed for the big sale and purchase. What a relief!
Thanks for the update. Love to all . . .
I'll say it again, if this baby can survive all that stress and keep mom's BP in check, way to go Baby Boo! Good luck with the move!
Jaime
Post a Comment