Jackson has adjusted pretty well to his new big boy bed. He just discovered at nap time today that he can get out of it himself. Soren performed the "Supernanny" method like a pro. It only took 3 or 4 times of returning him to bed until he stayed, after heartbreakingly calling out for "mommy" for about 10 minutes. It doesn't help that he has a bad cold :-( Between the newborn and the escapee, I see some long nights in our future.
Madeline continues to be Wonderbaby. Eating and sleeping well and just being cute. As we get more settled, I'm hoping to get the kids together for some more posed pictures.
3 comments:
Hi Jack
Next week at this time, I will have met your new sister, toured your new home and had a wonderful day playing with you.
At 2 new beds are are bitter sweet-- You finally feel free of the bars that confine you- but your parents have different ideas..
You do have many new toys, a slide and a hot new car.
I like the pictures of both you and your beautiful sister.
Can't wait til next week .
Sweet dreams
LOve
Grammie
Loved visiting with you guys yesterday!! That Maddie is just an angel...and Jack, never ceases to amaze me!! I hope that you guys are settling in well. If you need anything, let me know...I am really close! :-) Hope to see you guys again soon!
Have fun with Grammie next week!
Wow, you never cease to amaze me. I've been in this house 18 years and there is still a box or two I've yet to unpack. It looks as if you have settled right in.. and your house is definitely a beautiful home. Your babies are.. as always beautiful. I think every playground should have a bar, but that's just me.
How exciting that Grammie will be here next week. That will be so much fun for all of you!!!
Hope to see you guys soon.
Love you bunches!
Post a Comment