Monday, December 14, 2009

Ho ho ho!

To our surprise, Jackson loved Santa! I was hesitant to take him because I was sure it would be a disaster. However, with all the TV shows and Christmas hype, he really has the concept down well for a 2 1/2 year old. He happily sat in Santa's lap, requested a yellow truck, and smiled upon Santa's request. I think this is the best picture we have of him from the last few months. There is one thing he doesn't get. I'll say, "Jack, you know Santa brings toys to all the GOOD boys and girls." To which he replies, "AND me!"

I'm a little addicted to the comparison pictures. As I took the one of Maddie in her car seat the other day, I instantly remembered this pic of Jack..
Jackson -November 2007

Madeline - December 2009

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh my gosh! I am SO blessed to have such beautiful babies!

Corry said...

Isn't the likeness amazing? I loved the Santa picture as well. Yes, Nana you do have such beautiful babies!!!

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter