Hi Jack and Maddie, I have been enjoying the past several posts and laughing so much that grandpa came in to see what I was doing. Jack you have the best imagination, love all the pictures of you in dress up. Maddie, you are so very beautiful Those eyes and cheeks make me want to hug you and give you a big Kiss. The pictures of you two together are so sweet. Maddie I wonder what you think!!! Sorry you guys were sick. I do agree that runny noses are much better than the stomack bugs!!!!! It' snowing here and I am debating if I should go out now or wait til morning.It's slushy and supposed to stay warm but you never really know!!!! Thank for brighting up my evening. Sweet dreams, Love Grammie
3 comments:
Hi Jack and Maddie,
I have been enjoying the past several posts and laughing so much that grandpa came in to see what I was doing. Jack you have the best imagination, love all the pictures of you in dress up. Maddie, you are so very beautiful Those eyes and cheeks make me want to hug you and give you a big Kiss.
The pictures of you two together are so sweet. Maddie I wonder what you think!!!
Sorry you guys were sick. I do agree that runny noses are much better than the stomack bugs!!!!!
It' snowing here and I am debating if I should go out now or wait til morning.It's slushy and supposed to stay warm but you never really know!!!!
Thank for brighting up my evening.
Sweet dreams,
Love
Grammie
Love the head gear, Jackson! And my, isn't Maddie adorable!!
LOVE the pictures.
Thanks for the update. Love to all from sunny San Diego (at a conference).
Post a Comment