Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shout out to the sitters

Soren has been student teaching full time (and working and taking a class) for the last 10 weeks, and we've relied on a team of WONDERFUL babysitters. They were kind enough to rise at dawn, come to our house and love our kids until we returned.
Laura, Jackie, Mom, Aunt Noreen---THANK YOU!! We have a little breather now that Soren has a break, but screen your calls if you don't want to babysit in the future ;-)

Adventures in babysitting -
On the first warm day with snow still on the ground, Aunt Noreen built a snowman with Jackson while Maddie got to take a nap in the fresh air
Springtime arts & crafts with Aunt Laura. She handles things amazingly with both her kids and ours--4 kids under 3, with patience left over for shamrocks and baskets and bunnies.
With Maddie's new love for cereal, she's gained some extra cheeks and a helpful big brother in the past week

2 comments:

Jaime and Matt said...

I love when they start to cheek out! So precious!

Corry said...

Wow.. you have the luckiest kids ever.. with so many people that love them and care so much. Loved the Spring crafts with Laura. I heard that Aunt Noreen was "Super Baby Sitter". I think that is why I loved spending time with her when my babies were small. She made everything fun.

Love you guys!

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter