Saturday, May 29, 2010

Festival Fun

We kicked off Memorial Day weekend with a visit to an Irish Fest near our house. Jackson has been wheeled though festivals in summers past, but this was the first where he could really "experience " it. We were there for an hour, spent about $50 and here's how it went:

We walked through all the rides and games and I excitedly found the ducky game. You know, you pull a rubber duck from the water and get a prize? He made me pull the duck, but whatever...a carnival prize! Hooray! I considered tossing a ping pong ball for a goldfish for about 3 seconds, but wisely continued walking.



"Petting zoo" (cage full of barn animals in front of the port-o-potties). Still enthralled with the orange ball prize, Jackson couldn't care less. I fed some baby goats.


Blue snow cone:


Funnel cake



Jack and Soren found a playground, and Maddie patiently chewed her toes while I enjoyed a Guinness and some music.




Madeline Ruth at almost 8 months

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Looks like it was a good day!

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter