Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Weekend

Happy 2nd Birthday to Ben! It's the season of birthdays---John P, Jack, Ben, USA, Laura. In that order. Bed had a fun-filled 2nd birthday party, with lots of kids, pool fun and fireworks.
Musical cards..the "it" gift for a 2-year old:




I'm so proud of Maddie's shooting abilities. Thanks to her older brother, it comes with sound affects "peww pewww pewww." Ugh. Needs more baby dolls.


Good shot, Jack!



You know what's fun for kids and is a great 4th of July sound affect? A sheet of bubble wrap to dance on! Laura thinks of everything...or happened to have bubble wrap in her basement.



I love this picture. Patiently waiting for the fireworks. Ben went to bed before they started. Maddie freaked out. Maybe next year.



We babysat Ollie one night. 6am besties, Maddie & Ollie


Jack and I saw "Cars 2." He loved it. I give it 1 star. He loves going to the movies. He got a box of raisinets and was just sticking his nose in the box, smelling them.

Jack: "Mmmmm. Mommy, they smell delicious!"

Me: "Can I have one?"

Jack: "No. You can only smell them until the movie starts."



I would like to introduce the newest member of the family, "Dog." Dog was a festival prize. I tried to name him "Carnie" but it didn't stick. He's just "Dog." Dog joined us at a Mexican restaurant and the park. He's been in the dryer twice already because he also likes to swim. The other day, I caught her searching for him while holding him. I've done the same with my cell phone, so, no judgement.


1 comment:

Corry said...

I guess you will need to buy your own candy at the movies from now on.
LOVING DOG!

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter