Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lookin' Good, Mr. Culver

Jack was rewarded for his good health with the return of his bed, clothes, removal of the CPAP and a trip out of the box. Great job, buddy! He kept putting his hand to his face today...as if to make sure the CPAP was really gone. He looked great today and everything is going well! Still 2lbs 12oz.











4 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh, he looks awesome! What a beautiful good looking baby! I was so delighted with your very upbeat phone call. It did my heart wonders! Now that I can SEE how wonderful he looks, I am even more delighted! I have tears of joy at his progress! Jack, either, in New York, or here in Chicago, I will see you before the week is over. I can't wait to see you and your Mommy and Daddy. It has been too long. Keep up the good work!

John P. Glynn said...

Wake that lazy kid up and tell him it's time to come home! I've got all these baby pellets going bad in the fridge over here.

ujpg

linda said...

Hi jack
I saw you today but you were fast asleep after your trip downstairs for you test. You look great!
Dont be discouraged about this little set back. you have been doing great so far and now you just sleep and poop!!! all the rest will fall into place.
Sweet dreams little man AND DONT WORRY-- YOUR DADDY WILL MAKE SURE UNCLE JOHN BUYS YOU MORE PELLETS
lots and lots of love
grammie and grandpa culver

Julia said...

Oh My is he getting cute! He seems to have thoes big Glynn eyes. These pictures are great. I am so eager to see you all when you get back. God bless you all. I pray for a speedy recovery and uneventful trip home as soon as God sees fit.

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter