Hello to Jack's fans all over the world. Donna and Soren will have Web service again later this week, so your guest blogger today is Jack's uncle John P. Glynn. Thanks for having me!
I got to see Jackson a couple times this weekend ... he's looking great and getting big! As of this morning, he's up to 3 lbs. 11 oz. The doctors at Children's Memorial won't reveal their secret, but they said he'll be hitting his 756th home run very soon.
He's started feedings and is taking milk fine. He's also scheduled to have the oxygen tube removed this week. With any luck, we'll all see a cordless version of Jack very soon.
Donna and Soren spend much of their days in the hospital and they love company. Give them a call to book an appointment. Here's a photo of the proud parents with their little man ...
... and a video I took this morning of Jack dreamin'.
Welcome home guys this is your cousin Bill and Renee from Florida.God sure has blessed you and your family with a beautiful son and grandson.. Our prayers are with you keep the faith.
Hi Jack I am impressed!!! There is no stopping you! You have taken to Chicago like a duck to water-- the Yankees have nothing on you!!! Thank uncle John P for me for the great job he did on todays Blog. I printed your first family portrait and cant wait to bring it to work tomorrow to show to everyone there. There is one other picture of all of you, but your sweet face is hidden by the cpap. This one is beautiful of all of you. I enjoyed your latest video. I know how hard you are working with the weight and tummy problems but I have one request-- and I will be patient. Could you let uncle John capture one of your sweet smiles? I know about the gas thing and all but that SMILE can only be from your heart. Take your time I realize you have a lot on your plate (at 3lbs 11ozs) HA HA Keep up the good work and sweet dreams love and kisses grammie grandpa sends his love too
Hello Jack. This is Grandma Glynn. I am sorry that I did not get to see you today. Grandpa and I went to your cousin Alana's 1st Birthday Party. (If you ever see all of your Mom and Dad's wedding pictures, she was the youngest guest at the reception.) There were many people at the party that have been keeping up with your blog, and of course, Grandpa and I proudly showed all of them your progress and our full collection of pictures. I talked to your Mommy several times today, and she was so happy that she got to give you your sponge bath tonight. She said that you were 3 pounds 12 ounces tonight!! That means that you have gained 2 pounds since you were born! That is FANTASTIC! I heard that you got to meet Uncle Ryan today and that you also had several 'repeat' visitors. We don't even have to give your last name at the check-in desk anymore. I guess your are about the MOST popular patient there! Sweet dreams little one. God Bless Love, kisses and hugs, Grandma Glynn
Action Jackson.. you look great!!! I think you amused Uncle J.P.. when you were dreaming. In no time at all.. the roles will reverse and he will be a big source of giggles for you.
Loved your first family photo.. it is awesome. Love you guys!!
4 comments:
Welcome home guys this is your cousin Bill and Renee from Florida.God sure has blessed you and your family with a beautiful son and grandson.. Our prayers are with you keep the faith.
Love Bill and Renee
Hi Jack
I am impressed!!!
There is no stopping you! You have taken to Chicago like a duck to water-- the Yankees have nothing on you!!!
Thank uncle John P for me for the great job he did on todays Blog. I printed your first family portrait and cant wait to bring it to work tomorrow to show to everyone there.
There is one other picture of all of you, but your sweet face is hidden by the cpap. This one is beautiful of all of you.
I enjoyed your latest video. I know how hard you are working with the weight and tummy problems but I have one request-- and I will be patient. Could you let uncle John capture one of your sweet smiles? I know about the gas thing and all but that SMILE can only be from your heart. Take your time I realize you have a lot on your plate (at 3lbs 11ozs) HA HA
Keep up the good work and sweet dreams
love and kisses
grammie
grandpa sends his love too
Hello Jack. This is Grandma Glynn. I am sorry that I did not get to see you today. Grandpa and I went to your cousin Alana's 1st Birthday Party. (If you ever see all of your Mom and Dad's wedding pictures, she was the youngest guest at the reception.) There were many people at the party that have been keeping up with your blog, and of course, Grandpa and I proudly showed all of them your progress and our full collection of pictures. I talked to your Mommy several times today, and she was so happy that she got to give you your sponge bath tonight. She said that you were 3 pounds 12 ounces tonight!! That means that you have gained 2 pounds since you were born! That is FANTASTIC! I heard that you got to meet Uncle Ryan today and that you also had several 'repeat' visitors. We don't even have to give your last name at the check-in desk anymore. I guess your are about the MOST popular patient there! Sweet dreams little one. God Bless
Love, kisses and hugs, Grandma Glynn
Action Jackson.. you look great!!! I think you amused Uncle J.P.. when you were dreaming. In no time at all.. the roles will reverse and he will be a big source of giggles for you.
Loved your first family photo.. it is awesome. Love you guys!!
G.A.C.
Post a Comment