I discovered this morning...of all the contraptions in our living room (swing, bouncer chair, pack & play), the best place to stretch out a gassy belly (Jack's, of course) is on the gliding ottoman.
And here's Jack & the bear again. We think he's up to about 8lbs. Now that he fits into all of his cute clothes, we'll try to have more frequent photo sessions.
1 comment:
Hi Jack,
I cant believe how much that bear is shrinking!!! You are certainly growing and I see in your first picture you are clapping for joy. You look like you had a great meal and had a good stretch.
You are almost as long as the ottoman. I must warn you howerer, although your mom may enjoy your laying out there now , next year she will be reminding you to get down from the ottoman. Parents are funny that way. So enjoy while you can.
Your cousin Piper's B'day was last week We hope to have a party for her this week, so uncle Bob from Las Vegas can visit with the Leeds Culvers. I dont think he has ever met Gannon. I hope next year we can all get together. Family is very important. You have a great family there in Chicago.
Grandpa says hello and enjoyed seeing your new pictures.
Give your mom and dad a hug and continue to be you sweet, cudely and pleasant.
Sweet dreams
Grammie
Post a Comment