I absolutely love it! Did he keep his shoes clean or did he go searching out puddles to jump in? What did he order for lunch? I am sure that he was the most well behaved boy in the restaurant! Kisses and Hugs to you, Jack! Love, Grandma Glynn
LOL.. with baby shoes.. you can never tell if they're on the right feet. He looks adorable in his jeans!!! How cute! Such a happy baby! Great job you guys!!!
Hi Jack. I love your new sneakers and jeans. You are so cool!!! You look so relaxed and happy. Just think I was holding you in that very chair and now you are sitting up- posing by yourself.
I had to copy that sweet picture and showed everyone at work. They all agreed you are cute as could be. I am waiting to see what your uncle jpg picked for your halloween costume. It should be great. Give your mom and dad a big hug and keep them smiling with your sweet face.
4 comments:
I absolutely love it! Did he keep his shoes clean or did he go searching out puddles to jump in? What did he order for lunch? I am sure that he was the most well behaved boy in the restaurant! Kisses and Hugs to you, Jack! Love, Grandma Glynn
Nice kicks!
- ujpg
LOL.. with baby shoes.. you can never tell if they're on the right feet. He looks adorable in his jeans!!! How cute! Such a happy baby! Great job you guys!!!
Love you bunches!!
G.A.C.
Hi Jack.
I love your new sneakers and jeans.
You are so cool!!!
You look so relaxed and happy. Just think I was holding you in that very chair and now you are sitting up- posing by yourself.
I had to copy that sweet picture and showed everyone at work. They all agreed you are cute as could be.
I am waiting to see what your uncle jpg picked for your halloween costume. It should be great.
Give your mom and dad a big hug and keep them smiling with your sweet face.
sweet dreams
love
Grammie grampa says HI
Post a Comment