
I've successfully completed two weeks as a working mom and everyone has adjusted well. Luckily, Soren's school and work schedule allows him to be home with Jack 2-3 days per week, and he has spent time with Aunt Laura and Grandmas on the other days. So far, so good.
With a little extra padding for stability, he has started enjoying his exersaucer. He has rolled from his belly to back (back to belly was last week)--and although he doesn't do it often, he's got skills. He also studies his fingers very intently and is amazed at what they can do.
4 comments:
Jack is one cute Administrative Assistant ... if you give him smooches on the clock is that harassment?
- ujpg
Yea!! for you Donna!!! I'm so glad that it's working out so well. Sounds like you have an excellent set up.. and he gets to spend lots of time with Mom and Dad.. which is awesome.
Your desk is so neat and tidy.. are you sure you work?.. Although mine often looks like a dumpster.. and I don't work.
I'm so glad you are having fun with your little guy. He always looks so happy, what a blessing. I heard he was laughing so hard at Grandma's house on Monday he made milk come out his nose.. or something similar. Now that is what babies are made for... our amusement!
Love you guys!!!
Aunt Corry
Please tell me that he can type, file or answer phones - otherwise you will have a difficult time justifying having him on the books.
Glad to hear that everything is going well. It sounds like you guys have the details of getting back to work down pat. Hope it continues to go well for the three of you.
Take care. Love and miss you all . . .
Love the new look of the blog. Fancy!
Post a Comment