Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The best part of the baby is...

..and, yes, the funny phrase of the day is "Don't shake the baby" --a public service announcement as well.

7 comments:

John P. Glynn said...

Outstanding. Good job getting him to laugh at a phrase that actually reflects responsible parenting.

It wouldn't be as funny if he cracked up at "Outlets are yummy!" or something.

- ujpg

Peggy said...

Oh my goodness. . . I am
still giggling at both the video AND Uncle Godfather's comment! Kisses and Hugs to ALL of you! Grandma Glynn

Laura said...

Love it! His giggles are so cute.

Corry said...

Color me crazy.. but the way he gets so excited at the phrase, it seems like he actually wants you to try shaking him. Maybe it's the way you say it.. that makes it so enticing.

I've watched it at least five times to hear him.. again and again.

GOSH I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!

Aunt Corry

Favorite Aunt Nancy & Uncle Kevin said...

Another case of "laughing baby syndrome".

Love this video.

Take care. Love,
Uncle Kevin and (favorite) Aunt Nancy

linda said...

Hi Jack
Grandpa and I have been watching your belly laugh over and over and If I wasnt so tired from laughing Id watch it 10 more times. Thank you for sharing your joy with us.
You are such a happy little guy I am counting the days til you visit.
I promise I wont shake you-- but I will be giving you lots of hugs and kisses.
Piper and gannon were here today and they recognized your picture on the frig both said in unison "there's baby Jack"
We have a painting by Van Gogh-that he painted of his landlords son and Gannon said "there's Soren" I wish I had framed the family portrait I printed so they recognized Donna too. But soon you will be here and they can see you all in person.
Keep giggling------------
Sweet dreams
love
Grammie

linda said...

Hi Jack
Grandpa and I have been watching your belly laugh over and over and If I wasnt so tired from laughing Id watch it 10 more times. Thank you for sharing your joy with us.
You are such a happy little guy I am counting the days til you visit.
I promise I wont shake you-- but I will be giving you lots of hugs and kisses.
Piper and gannon were here today and they recognized your picture on the frig both said in unison "there's baby Jack"
We have a painting by Van Gogh-that he painted of his landlords son and Gannon said "there's Soren" I wish I had framed the family portrait I printed so they recognized Donna too. But soon you will be here and they can see you all in person.
Keep giggling------------
Sweet dreams
love
Grammie

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter