Sunday, February 3, 2008

Personality

Jack's smiles and giggles are, as his Grandma said yesterday, a "ray of sunshine." We are very lucky that he's a smiley guy most of the time. However, his unhappy moments have brought out more and more personality lately. As the cries of a newborn say "I'm hungry or I'm tired," Jack's now say:
I'm hungry, but I'd prefer if you position me so I can see the tv while I eat
I'm bored sitting here, so please get up and carry me around the house
I was just pretending to be hungry, so you can shove that bottle and I'm just going to whine
I know I said I wasn't hungry a few minutes ago, but now I am, and the bottle is too cold. Please make me a new one.
You're taking too long getting me dressed, let's get on with it.
BUT I DON'T WANT TO TAKE A NAP! (followed seconds later by a sound sleep)

But here's what he's like most of the time:


Thank you to Uncle Erik & Aunt Kelly for the new outfit!

2 comments:

Corry said...

Just when I think that his pictures can't get any cuter...

Love that smiley guy.. and his adorable outfit.

Isn't it amazing how their little personalities comes through??

Love you guys,

Aunt Corry

Peggy said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! I just LOVE all the things that Jack is saying already! And the funny thing is, . . you can really understand it when he is saying it. I think the adorable facial expressions help in the translation!!! The other day the dog (Dexter) barked and startled Jack and Jack made a big boo-boo face and started to cry. I could not help myself and had to laugh because his face was so precious. Don't even get me going on his smiles. He just brightens my heart! God bless you, Jack. Kisses and Huggs - Grandma Glynn

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter