Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Good Day

Jack and I had a great start to our Labor Day weekend (Soren was working today). We started with an 8am trip to Target, then a nap. This was follwed by a "healthy" lunch. I figure the peas and whole grain pasta balance out the hot dog--although I believe the hot dog was polished off first.

...and then an afternoon at the beach with Uncle John P and Brooke
Jack was pretty good at the beach. He played on the blanket and enjoyed dips in the water. He managed to get two little rocks from the sand in his mouth--both of which were recovered. It was a good trial run for the beach....Only TWO more days and we are headed to Maine! We can't wait, Grammie!

2 comments:

Favorite Aunt Nancy & Uncle Kevin said...

Have a WONDERFUL time in Maine - and a GREAT visit with Grammie and Uncle Esra. Peggy, don't be a Jack hog (I know that it will be difficult not to be).
Here's to great weather and an awesome vacation!

linda said...

Hi Jack
I lost the last message I sent!!!!!!!
Just wanted to say in 24 hours we will meet again and I am so excited
Glad uncle John took you to the beach for a DRY RUN!!!HA HA You seemed to be having a great time.
Have a great flight
Sweet dreams
Love
Grammie

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter