Jack loves to play on beds and other cushioned objects so he can toss himself all over the place with minimal injury.
He is clearly turning into a little boy. He doesn't mind knocking his head around, and he has a pretty good growl. He "grrrrrrrrsss" at toys before they get tossed across the room. He also "grrrrrrsss" at the uneaten food on his tray before it gets tossed on the floor. When he's not growling, he's a happy silly little boy..with 4 teeth and a few more drooling their way in.
5 comments:
No apologies necessary, Donna. Everyone understands you're busy being a Mom.. let alone, working full time, being there for Soren, and maintaining a household. (who has time for a social life, or a blog?)
I can't get over how big Jack is getting. He looks like such a little boy, only more handsome!
You and Soren make such excellent parents. Thanks for the video and pictures.
Love you,
Aunt Corry
Dad and I were just talking that last Saturday (Aug.2), marked the one year anniversary of Jack's first flight, his flight from the New York Hospital to Chicago, followed by an ambulance ride to Children's Hospital. Remember how tiny he still was then??? Jack, you truly are our miracle wonder! Keep up the awesome good work, little fella! Hugs and Kisses to you and your Mom and Dad.
Nana Glynn
As I was doing my daily check on the blog, I was wondering if we could get a therapy group together for our addictions to see Jack's latest, cute addition to what he can do. As I was thinking that, up popped a video of Jack taking great delight in throwing himself around in a bed. My next thought was of how lucky we are to have little Jack and how much progress he has made in one short year. Where has the last year gone? We all know Jack has made such progress because of the wonderful parenting he has received.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to update us on the blog. Now that I think about it, I'm glad to have this addiction and to heck with therapy!
Love to all . . .
hi Jack
I can see you are training for the olympics and doing a fine job. I can see a gold star in your future!
Did I ever tell you I used to call your dad SILLY SOREN. He used to laugh just like you and jump around in his crib- which by the way had springs on it's feet. So he would bounce, and the bed would rock and bounce and he'd laugh himself silly !!!!!!!!!!!!!
It must have been exciting to dodge the tornado.
Speaking of which I watched part of the. It was my favorite when I was a little girl. Unfortunately your dad nor your uncles would sit through it with me. I still enjoy it but dont tell any one!
Thank your mom for her dedication to this wonderful blog. I so enjoy it and even when I am not as faithful writing as I should be, I go back and and revisit your growth and it is the best thing. It makes me smile and laugh and feel close to all of you.
We are so blessed.
Lots of love to your mom and dad and Kudos to the wonderful job they have done.
Love and Sweet Dreams,
Grammie
Well the movie was The Wizard of Oz-somehow I deleted it!!!!!!!!!!
In one month we will be on the beach!!!
Post a Comment