Jack is an official one-year old boy today (one year from my due date). He's had three months to practice, so he's pretty good at it. He's repeating a lot of words, or at least trying. Most things are still "hat." At least he gets the concept. This morning he put a block and his bottle on his head and said "hat." He's still not walking, and doesn't seem interested, but he is determined to climb up on the coffee table and the couch. We just have to master the "down" portion of that trip (preferably not head first) and the couch is his.
The rest of our vacation in Maine was fantastic and it was great to spend time with Grammie and Uncle Ezra. There are a bunch of pictures posted on the Shutterfly site.
For those that read the comments in the last post, no actual frogs were harmed. Grammie got Jack this great toy. The frog goes down the chute and you press the button to get him out. It's a bit tricky because there's a penguin and balls that don't fit down the chute, they go down the slide, but the frog doesn't fit down the slide. I may have lost some of you, but Jack has it all figured out...except in this picture, the frog is stuck on the slide. Jack usually helps him down with a push. Thank you Grammie!
Poor guy is a little under the weather. He's all bibbed up, because the amount of snot and drool pouring from him is unbelievable.
3 comments:
Happy Adjusted Birthday Jackson!!
I did see the pictures from your vacation.. that Gramma G. had, and they were fabulous. What an awesome vacation!! Looks like you had a great time with Grammie and Uncle Ezra. And the lobster.. looked Fabulous!!!
I'm sorry you're a bit under the weather.. I hear, cousin Grace is sick as well. Not fun.
Feel better!
Hi Jack
Hope you are feeling better and Grace too.
I enjoyed the photos on the blog as well as the Shutter fly site.
We certainly had a great time.
I laughed myself silly at your moms reference to the frog bashing-- glad she straightened everyone out!!!
Also I am glad you got your toy in good time and in good shape. I was afraid it might get broken in transit. I had a great time with it too.
Happy Adjusted Birthday. I thought of you on Monday, my first day back to work. I was in my office, looking at a picture of me holding you on your NY visit, when I got the call from the main office that the Dept of Health was in the building. They investigate nursing homes in Ny and visit us once a year making our days very tense.Its not something to enjoy but they will be gone Friday. Seeing your picture first thing did make things easier because I kept thinking of you and smiling!!!
Cyrus and Hayden spent Saturday night and enjoyed your blog.
I even saw Piper and Gannon on sat and sunday They call you "Baby Jack"
Wait til they see some of your new pictures They wont recognise you!!
Have a great day!
Sweet dreams
Love
Grammie
Hey Jackson - Hope you are feeling better. And for the record, we celebrate your birth EVERY DAY!!
Love to all . . .
Post a Comment