Jack On my way home I heard the song "Dance" by Dolly Pardon and I was thinking of you and your cousins and------ low and behold here you are dancing your heart out. You've got rhythm You make me proud. Chubby Checker- eat your heart out!!! Sweet dreams Love Grammie ps. save some dance time for me
4 comments:
That's really weird ... I didn't think Jack was that into anything before "Nebraska".
Great moves, Jackson.
jpg
You're never too young to enjoy good music. You have quite a little dancer there.
Jack
On my way home I heard the song "Dance" by Dolly Pardon and I was thinking of you and your cousins and------ low and behold here you are dancing your heart out. You've got rhythm
You make me proud.
Chubby Checker- eat your heart out!!!
Sweet dreams
Love Grammie
ps. save some dance time for me
Who needs Springsteen?? JACKSON IS THE BOSS!!!!!! Great moves little friend!
I even loved his attire!!..very risky business!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment