A few "final" swings at the lake yesterday, before waking up to fifty degrees and windy this morning. Welcome, fall and the adventures the next few weeks will bring!
hi Jack Hope you hit a few home runs and landed on the green in one swing! I enjoy seeing the Chicago shyline in the backround but your own backyard is going to be fantastic. I cant wait to see you and play in your new yard. Hopefully it will be warm enough to play a few rounds of golf. Ill be sure to bring warm clothes. Just think --you will be able to make a snowman and even watch it melt........ Snow shoveling is fun too!! Sweet dreams Love Grammie
2 comments:
Looks like also goodbye to the lakefront as your front yard. Next stop Orland Park
hi Jack
Hope you hit a few home runs and landed on the green in one swing!
I enjoy seeing the Chicago shyline in the backround but your own backyard is going to be fantastic.
I cant wait to see you and play in your new yard. Hopefully it will be warm enough to play a few rounds of golf. Ill be sure to bring warm clothes. Just think --you will be able to make a snowman and even watch it melt........
Snow shoveling is fun too!!
Sweet dreams
Love Grammie
Post a Comment