Anyway, one of the things I'll miss the most when I go back to work are the mornings with the kids. For many, this is not the best part of the day. However, I am a morning person, and I love the bed head, the little puffy-eyed faces and morning smiles. Weekends just won't be enough.
As you can see in the picture, Jack's entourage is growing. "B" (the bear) has been with us since day one, and has been a constant companion. We have added the fireman blanket, the baseball blanket, and the newest member, Plex the robot. In the morning, he'll say them all as one word. "Mommy wanna carry down Baseball-Blanket-Fireman-Blanket-B-and-Plex" for me? Plex sleeps on the shelf, the rest are in the bed. There are rules, and they are getting more complicated.
This morning was the first substantial snow fall and Jack was very excited to get out and help daddy shovel
2 comments:
Good work Daddy and Jack! The driveway and sidewalk look great. I'll bet that was hard work. Jack, I had one of the star cookies that you made yesterday. It was sure yummy! Thank you for sharing. Love Nana
Oh WOW!! What a great bunch of posts this week!! I loved that you went to the aquarium, and loved even more that Papa went too! How awesome is that? Love the picture too, of Papa and his girls. How incredibly blessed you are!!
The cookies look awesome. That is one of the best traditions that will go on for many years. I am so jealous of whomever has the red Kitchen Aid mixer!! Too cool.
Donna, you are an awesome Mom, and I'm sure you will make the best of each and every morning you get linger with your sleepy eyed, waking children.
Love and hugs to all of you. I'm eager to hear when Soren starts school and all the fun details that go with it. Do you suppose he will blog about it??.. nah.. maybe not.
See you guys soon!
Post a Comment