I wiped Jackson's hands and face after dinner, and helped him out of his chair.
Jackson: "Thank you, Donna."
Me: "I'm Mommy."
Jackson: "Well, sometimes, I will call you Donna."

You might think these are just two adorable children with plastic bowls....
But, no. They are space rangers, ready for blast off:

I love that Maddie was invited on Jackson's spaceship. He found her a smaller version of his "space helmet" and they were off. Toy Story is his new favorite, and he is the Tupperware version of Buzz Lightyear.

Okay, I told him to kiss her. They're not quite that friendly yet.
5 comments:
That is too funny! Claire often will look up the stairs and yell "Jame, Matt, Jame, Matt"
Precious beyond words. Oh my gosh, you have a knack for taking the best pictures! Donna/Mommy (sometimes I will call you Mommy), you make me smile and brighten my day! Thank You!
Great pictures! I love their space helmets.
Yes, great photos! I LITERALLY laughed out loud when I read "sometimes I'll call you Donna."
That is too funny. Love the space helmets. Life doesn't get any better than this.. does it? Oh, and Donna.. Maddie's photo shoot in the pink floral headband.. where she was crying.. although sad.. is a fabulous picture! You are the best at keeping us updated!! Thank you! Thank you!
Post a Comment