Sunday, October 16, 2011

Return of the Blog: Fall

Fall play by play:
We said "farewell" to summer by watching "The Lion King" in the back yard..
...and then continued to enjoy a freakishly warm September...

and..on a rare occasion, they played so nicely I didn't want to call them in for dinner.


We enjoyed the zoo, where we saw animals (somewhere in there)..





...enjoyed walking and climbing because we're way too cool for the stroller..




..pretended to be birds..



and had a wonderful day with our cousins.





Jackson started preschool...



..which he LOVES



We went to a fall fest where we climbed on haystacks



and stuck our heads through stuff with Nana and Papa..




and made our own Papa, Jack & Maddie scarecrows..




...and painted pumpkins.




We went on a preschool field trip to the apple orchard...




where we picked lots of apples...



..and played in a pumpkin pile.




We made a pie with those apples...



for our Maddie who turned 2 that day...



..so we sang.



On another freakishly warm fall day, Maddie had a birthday party where John P entertained with Star Wars chalk drawings..



...and Maddie practiced her runway walk...



..and we sang again



..and there were presents.




And here is a two year old Maddie, who likes to sleep sideways in our bed and is still battling a binky addiction.


2 comments:

Peggy130 said...

I love, love LOVE it!!! I have missed the blog so much, but did not want to bug you about it. Welcome Back! I am sure that you have made many people happy with the return of the blog.

Sheila said...

So beautiful...how do you do it?? I especially love the photos of all 4 kids together.

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter