..went something like this:
Jack (picking up a woodchip): "Ooo, cookie"
Me: "That's not a cookie, it wood"
Me: "That's not a cookie, it wood"
Jack (putting the woodchip in his mouth): "mmmmm, wood"
Me: "Don't eat that, it's icky"
Jack (dropping the woodchip): "icky"
Slide down the slide. At the bottom of the slide:
Jack (picking up a woodchip): "Ooo, cookie"
Me: "That's not a cookie, it wood"
Jack (putting the woodchip in his mouth): "mmmmm, wood"
Me: "Don't eat that, it's icky"
Jack (dropping the woodchip): "icky"
Jack (putting the woodchip in his mouth): "mmmmm, wood"
Me: "Don't eat that, it's icky"
Jack (dropping the woodchip): "icky"
Swing. Get off the swing;
Repeat about 6 times.
Grammie and Uncle Ezra arrive on Tuesday and we are so excited for their visit!
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun morning. I, too, am excited that Grammie and Uncle Ezra are coming. Hmmm. . I think I will bake a fresh batch of woodchips for the occasion. Woodchips for everyone!
Peg, I've had your cookies and although they're not Chips Ahoy, I wouldn't necessarily call them woodchips - but then, that's just me.
It appears that Jack thinks everything around him is edible - unfortunately, so does his Aunt Nancy!
Great photos! Enjoy every moment of your visit with Grammie and Uncle Ezra.
The kid wants a high-fiber diet ... why discourage this behavior?
- jpg
Post a Comment