Sunday, April 10, 2011

Madeline Ruth - 18 months

The many many faces of the adorable Maddie at 18 months old:

Feeding me stuff. "Here, eat this, mmmm"


"Totally go away mom, I'm texting my friends."


Driving around the basement


Easing into the day


"Cheese"


Every time I take a binky away to take a picture, she has a spare to stick in her mouth. Sometimes 2. She takes them for walks in the toy stroller, she carries them around in a bucket. It's her thing. She loves them. Jack never cared much for them, so the binky withdrawal is something I've never had to force upon a kid. They'll go away. Eventually.


As for Jack? He's still the funniest, cutest boy ever. However, although I try, he doesn't like posing for pictures these days, and it's impossible to get a real smile. He saw me with the camera and he asked if I could take a picture of the Star Wars movie, so I got 'em.


A picture of the the two of them together? Fuhgetabout it. They always end something up like this:


I'm hoping their adorable Easter outfits will make them excited to pose nicely :-)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm glad to hear that it's not only my son who won't pose for photos anymore. How are we supposed to blog if they won't let us photo-document everything? These are great photos, as always.

Corry said...

Indeed they are great photos. The picture with the Bunny is awesome! Oh..Donna, they are looking so old!

Hits to the blog since 4-13-08

Free Web Site Counter